Ceremony of the 10th award in the field of art “VERA” of the tenth Moscow International Festival of Arts “Tradition and Contemporaneity”
May 31 Theater Hall of Moscow International House of Music
The outcome of the tenth festival was the award ceremony of the Prize in the field of fine arts "VERA", which took place on May 31 at 19:00 at the Theatre Hall of Moscow International House. The presenters of the ceremony were Dmitry Kharatyan and Maria Kiseleva. The entertainment of the evening were performances by Anna Buturlina, Alexei Minchenko, Yuliana Rogacheva, Ockrent Sophie Marie Carne, Inna Subbotina, accompanied by the Orchestra of Oleg Lundstrem, which this year marks the 100th anniversary of its founder.
The bronze statue of "VERA" – is the award in the field of fine arts. The award symbolizes the belief in creativity, love and success. For the nominees, the award is the visible embodiment of self-belief and a stimulus for further work. On the creation of "VERA" worked an Honored Artist of Russia, Viktor Mitroshin, the creator of many prizes for Russian and foreign competitions.
According to the curator of the festival Vera Kiseleva, the tenth anniversary festival brought together an unprecedented number of participants. "Our international jury found it very difficult to decide, since more than 300 artists come from more than 30 countries to take part in this contest, and there were only 19 awards. However, we have decided to add three more awards, because the participants are very good."
The winners were determined in 19 core and three special categories. The awards were presented and given out by: the author, composer, singer and the winner of the award "National Treasure" Lera Tumanov, singer and composer Konstantin Legostaev, theater and film actress Alena Galliardt, composer, author and performer of songs Andrei Pavlovich and producer and musician Vyacheslav Kalashnikov.
In the category of "painting" Eight awards were handed out. Among the owners of the prize were - Julio Quaresma, gallery "Hanhalaev, art studio and gallery "Turan", Lyubarov Vladimir, Gallery 60’s, Renato Rodiner. In the category of" Arts and Crafts " prizes was awarded to five laureates, among them Vladimir Kovalev, Malkhaz Imedashvili, Arlinda Frota, Repunkurs, Icon Painting workshop "Alexandria". In the category of "Sculpture" were awarded three prizes. In addition, prizes were also awarded in the categories of "Photography" and "Museology"
A full list of award winners:
1. Gallery "Regina" for the work of Alexei Kallima "Children's Choir" (Russia)
2. Gallery "Hanhalaev" work Zorkito Dorzhieva "Diary of Juliet" (Russia)
3. Art Studio and Gallery "Turan" for the work of Turan Muhtarzade "Hynayahdy" (Azerbaijan)
4. Vladimir Lyubarov for the work "Slow Dance" (Russia)
5. Gallery 60’s for the project "Memory of Vladimir Nemukhin" for the work of Vladimir Nemukhin "Playing a rooster" (Russia)
6. Gallery "Aynur for the work by 'Aynur Mammadova “Spring"(Azerbaijan)
7. Julio Quaresma for the work "The Archaeology of African Mars" (Angola)
8. Renato Rodiner for the work "Faces" (Brazil)
9. Katib Mamedov for his work "Metamorphosis" (Azerbaijan)
10. Moizesh Preto Paulo for the work "Vulcanu" (Portugal)
11. Arcadia Plastov Foundation for the work "Matvei Ivanovich" (Russia)
12. Gallery "Christel Ann Art" for the work of Jean-François Manikoma "Route Darbon №560" (Guadeloupe)
13. Vladimir Kovalev for the work "Minotaur" (Russia)
14. Malkhaz Imedashvili for the work "Old Town" (Georgia)
15. Arlinda Frota for Chinese porcelain painting (Macau)
16. Repunkurs for his work "The colors of time" (Japan)
17. Icon Painting Workshop Alexandria for the work "Saint Nicholas the Wonderworker " (Russia)
18. Gallery "NewOldArtGallery" for the work of Alexander Kharitonov "Hallelujah" (Russia)
19. Gallery "ARTSTORY"for the work "Flowering tree" (Russia)
Special Awards were presented to:
20. For a series of works aimed at the development of cultural relations between Russia and Syria. Natalia Ovsiyenko for the work "Window to Palmyra"
21. BEST PROJECT - Mamontov Gallery for the collection of graphic works by Robert Falk (Russia)
22. MODERN CLASSIC - Sakit Mamedov for his work "Eastern" (Azerbaijan).
The ceremony was a beautiful and joyful way to end of the festival. During the festival, the exhibition was visited by more than 30 000 people.
In virtue of the active work and developing projects, the Festival remains an event, whose cultural influence and public response are growing every year. XI Festival will be held in Portugal from 7 to 18 October in Lisbon.