PROGRAM OF THE FESTIVAL
Program of the Festival includes:
· January, 24 –Ceremony of opening the Festival for VIP guests and press.
· January, 25 – jury’s work, forum, master-class
· January, 26 – jury’s work, forum, master-class
· January, 27 –
Presentation of nominations. Rewarding winners. Charitable auction. Ceremony of closing the Festival.
1. All arrangements are held in compliance with graph done by the Orgcommitte. Any changes can be done only with the permission of the Festival’s Orgcommitte.
2. The most important part of the cultural program of the Festival is forum, where problems of preserving national traditions in modern art and creation of favorable conditions for support and development of modern art in Russia and abroad will be discussed. Cultural program of the Festival foresees performances of creative groups of countries-participants and is going to cover cultural peculiarities of each country.
3. Participants of the Festival, who would like to take part in carrying out the Forum, will get corresponding materials and documents from the Management of the Festival.
4. Information about Participants of the Forum is published in the program of the Festival and on the official site.
5. Participants of the Festival in context of the Forum can carry out master-classes having informed the Management of the Festival beforehand.
6. Under support of Non-profit making partnership “Club of modern art’s development “Kiselev” during the work of the Festival a Charitable auction will be held (further – Auction) which is dedicated to the announced in 2007 “Year of child” in Moscow. The gained means will be transferred to children’s medical treatment who suffers from oncological illness.
7. More then 100 works take part in the auction, whose owners were the first to send an application in each trend: painting, sculpture, applied art;
8. The participant of the Festival can present only one work for the auction. If the claimed for the auction work does not take part in the exhibition it should be send to the management of the Festival 3 hours before the action starts.
9. Auction is held on the last day of the Festival –January, 27 of 2007