The 10th Anniversary World Fine Arts Festival ‘Traditions & Contemporaneity’ opens on May 26, 2016 and closes May 31, 2016 at the Manezh, Central Exhibition Hall.
The Moscow Public Foundation for the Support of Culture and the Development of Contemporary Art in association with the International Foundation ‘World Without Borders’ supported by the Russian Ministry of Culture, the Russian Foreign Office, the Administration for Service to the Diplomatic Corps are to hold the 10th Anniversary World Fine Arts Festival ‘Traditions & Contemporaneity’ in Moscow at the Manezh Central Exhibition Hall, 1 Manezhnaya Square.
You are invited to take part in the 10th Anniversary World Fine Arts Festival ‘Traditions & Contemporaneity’ held in Moscow, Russia, May 26–31, 2016.
The 10th International Award “VERA” for Fine Arts will be given at the awards ceremony at 7 p.m. on May 31, 2016.
The Festival, which has become a landmark of Russian cultural life, is an established and convenient site to share expertise, opinions and knowledge for people of art, educators and many others who are interested in culture and art. The Festival facilitates the exchange of expertise and attracts the attention of other countries.
The Festival does not only support young artists providing the opportunity to exhibit their works at a world class event but it also brings together artists of different ages and of various art schools from different countries, promoting cultural assets among the general public and achieving international harmony.
The project has already attracted 4700 artists and galleries from 50 countries and 60 regions of Russia. Festival events have been attended by more than 2.5 million people.
In 2016 the following projects are to be held as part of the Festival:
1. ‘Art of the Commonwealth of the Independent States’ project is represented by Azerbaijan, Belorussia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kirgizia, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenia, Uzbekistan, Ukraine.
2. ‘Far and Near’ project is represented by foreign countries - Australia, Austria, Albania, Argentina, Andorra, Angola, Bulgaria, Bangladesh, Bahrein, Brunei, Belgium, Bhutan, Brazil, Venezuela, the Vatican, Great Britain, Vietnam, Hungary, Germany, Greenland, Dominica, Greece, Hong Kong, Denmark, Israel, Iceland, Spain, Italy, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Iraq, Iran, Ireland, Yemen, Cambodia, Canada, Cyprus, Kirgizia, China, Columbia, Cuba, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Lithuania, Lichtenstein, Luxemburg, Lebanon, Malaysia, Malta, the Maldives, Mexico, Monaco, Macedonia, Mongolia, the Netherlands, Norway, the UAE, Pakistan, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Romania, San-Marino, Serbia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Singapore, Syria, the USA, Thailand, Turkmenia, Turkey, Uruguay, the Philippines, Finland, France, Croatia, Sweden, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Montenegro, Chili, Ecuador, Estonia, Republic of Korea and Japan.
3. ‘Noble Cause’ is a special project for young talented artists with disabilities.
4. ‘The Best’ is a special project to invite all the winners of the ‘VERA’ award in eight categories between 2007 and 2015 with their prize work to the Anniversary Festival. Representatives from 50 countries are expected to arrive.
5. ‘Unique dolls as art works’ intended for artists representing applied art
Professional International Award “VERA” for Fine Arts, a bronze figurine symbolizing faith in creative work, love and success, is to be given to the winners in eight categories: painting, graphic arts, arts and crafts, photographs, sculpture, architecture, installations and museum affairs. The International Award ‘VERA’, awards and prizes which will be given not only to talented painters and sculptors but also to sponsors and art patrons who contributed to development and support of contemporary culture will definitely attract a broad attention of the general public to the development and preservation of art.
All terms and conditions and application forms are posted at www.artvera.ru and www.verafestival.com. Russian speaking artists can apply at the phone number +7-495-225-4491 or e-mail: email@example.com
Applications are accepted until March 30, 2016.